Fourth appointment with the online training of Retail Hub, dedicated to the HoReCa world "Brand Identity of the Restaurant“.
The Module dedicated to Brand Identity is an indispensable practical path to face and understand the importance of a strategic brand and visual identity project (logo, coordinated image, menu, packaging), essential for any restaurant or food business in general. .
– Strategies of analysis, elaboration and use of the brand identity;
- Design and digital relationship tools, to identify objectives and enhance uniqueness;
- Integrated design of graphic-visual signs to identify and convey the brand:
– Techniques for measuring the level of narration, communication and relationship of internal branding (= in the company) and external branding (= stakeholders, customers, interlocutors).
– Prepare a audit and a useful analysis for startups, restyling or rebranding of restaurants, pastry shops, ice cream parlors and pizzerias;
- Draw the guidelines for designing a naming and a visual identity system (typography, colors, iconography ...) that are effective and consistent with the brand's narrative;
- Establish focus targeting strategies and techniques to encourage brand awareness is reputation.
Nicoletta Polliotto – Teacher, Author and Curator of books and series on the HoReCa world