What are the consequences on leases and business leases?
Federfranchising - Confesercenti organizes, on Thursday 30 April at 3.00 pm, a one-hour webinar to understand which solutions to adopt and which proposals to present to the Government.
Retail rentals: a working hypothesis. From the comparison between Property and Tenants, the common interest in recovery
The measures adopted to contain the Coronavirus have impacted and continue to affect the economic performance of Franchisor and Franchisee. Retail spaces, gyms, hotels and restaurants have emptied, a situation that is likely to be difficult to manage in the short and medium term, with the consequence that rents collected in the quarter plummeted.
AMONG THE SPEAKERS:
- Patrizia De Luise, National President, Confesercenti
- Alessandro Ravecca, President, Federfranchising
- Francesco Pinto, President, Pianoforte Holding Group (YamamaY, Carpisa, Jaked)
- Umberto Gonnella, CEO & Founder 101 Caffé
- Davide Lardera, Chief Executive Officer, Scalo Milano (Locate District)
- Manuela Nardoni, Chief Executive Officer, TALCO
- Marina Acconci, Chief Executive Officer, San Mauro SpA
Moderation by Armando Garosci, Journalist, Largo Consumo
[maxbutton id = "1 ″]Read More
New Ways to engage the customer: what we can learn from China
Speaker: Xia Feng, Former Senior Executive @ VF Corporation & Founder of The How Consulting
While Europe and the US are under coronavirus lockdown, Chinese cities are coming back to life. But China's retail experienced two unprecedented tough months as consumers stayed home during what usually is the busiest time of year for them: Chinese New Year.
Our webinar will discuss the following topics.
- How did the pandemic affect China's retail market, online and brick and mortar?
- How did Chinese consumers change their behavior under quarantine? Will these changes endure?
- What can we learn from new strategies tested in China by brands and retailers such as Nike during Covid-19?
Webinar Moderator: John Ryan, Retail Journalist & Founder of Newstores.
In partnership with: Global Retail Alliance[maxbutton id = "1 ″ text ="Request information” ] Read More