New appointment, the next one July 1 2021 from 3.00 pm, with the training course on GDO organized by Retail Hub and Modern Distribution: “Private Label: between innovation and marginality“.
Private label products are becoming increasingly important, so much so that one in three of those sold falls under this classification. Retailers are investing more and more by segmenting products into different ranges to achieve multiple goals.
– How retailers are segmenting their branded product
– The construction of the purchase and sale price of a branded product
- The differences in strategy between discount, specialized and large-scale distribution
- The role of promotionality for private label
- The new interaction between producers and retailers
– Understand retailers' diversification and segmentation strategies
– Define the rules for building a price for a branded product
- Find out what the new relationships between producers and distributors will be