Investments in technology and innovation will increasingly influence the changes that the Retail sector is already trying to face today, forcing players to become more and more “Tech” retailers.
A process that cannot be escaped but that can be governed thanks to knowledge and experimentation.
With this new event there let's say the target of bring to business community Italian an analysis accurate of what that is happening in Italy e in world is try out to decipher together thing the future there will reserve, after all the certainties that the our here I'm Yes is' brought Street. Experts international, innovazione of strategy it's a' analysis on the new consumer they will be the elements that will characterize this event. The first conceived in an era in which #lockdown is #socialdistancing I'm the #newnormal.
#NEWNORMAL: International visions on innovation as a driver of change in retail.
#CUSTOMEREXPERIENCE: What will be the impact of "social distancing"? and what will the new shopping habits be in an omnichannel environment?
#RETAILFASTFORWARD: What are the trends to look at to adapt your strategies and be able to face the new post lockdown world?
#STRATEGY: A comparison to try to redefine the strategies of tomorrow's retailers today.
Among the speakers:
– Stefano Goglio, General Director, Nespresso Italy
– Matteo Bressanin, Global Retail Development Director, Luxottica
– Mirko Marcovaldi, Director of IT Retail & Digital Americas, Louis Vuitton USA
– Alberto Mattiello, Head of Future Thinking, Wunderman Thompson
– Piers Fawkes, Founder, PSFK New York
– Gionata Galdenzi, eCommerce Director, Aeffe Spa
– Francesco Pinto, President, Inticom Spa (Yamamay)
– TOlessandra Domizi, Chief Digital Officer, Tods
– Livio Emanuel Mancini, EMEA Industry Marketing Director, Oracle
– Barbara D'Acierno, Head of Customer Value Management, PostePay
– Tommaso Vitali, Chief Marketing Officer, WindTre
– Maurizio Alberti, VP Global Sales, Mapp Digital
– Riccardo Bilancioni, Managing Director, Coltorti
– Alessandro Milia, Head of Global Omnichannel, La Martina
– Raffaele Cerchiaro, Partner, Jakala
– Alessandro Viola, Head of Corporate Sales, Nexi
- Carlo Alberto Carnevale Maffè, Professor of Strategy, SDA Bocconi
- Massimiliano Del Barba, Editor, Corriere Della Sera
– Marc Sondermann, Ceo & Editor-in-Chief, Fashion & eBusiness Magazine