The event is aimed at all retailers for whom the physical store plays a central role in the omnichannel perspective. We will explore how an effective digital strategy can improve your online brand reputation, conveying the user to become an in-store customer.
We will discuss together with some players in the sector on drive to store strategies, promotional tools and the latest technological innovations.
- Strategies and technologies to support the Drive to Store
- The new omnichannel customer
- How to improve your online brand reputation
Asset Development Manage
Click here to request registration:
The event, organized by Retail Hub, is aimed at the world of the CPG food & beverage industry, with the aim of investigating the importance of predictive models of consumer purchasing behavior. In an extremely competitive sector such as that of the production of consumer goods, the use of differentiating technologies, which allow to analyze, predict and plan demand, is more fundamental than ever today.
Consumer Analysis, Demand Forecasting and Promo Optimization will be the main topics covered, with the direct testimony of experts and players in the sector.
- How the relationship between consumer and industry has changed CPG and FMCG
- Consumer Analysis: understand the consumer's buying behavior
- Demand forecasting & planning: tools for forecasting and planning demand
– Promo Optimization: create personalized and effective promotions
“The Barilla experience”
to edited by Graziano Belmonte
"How does the demand for CPG change"
Moderator: Stefania Lorusso, Modern Distribution
Q&A and conclusions
Big Data & Advanced Analytics
Brand & Category Manager
Trade & Sell Out Director
Great Italian cured meat factories