Nuovo appuntamento con la formazione online: “Visual Merchandising: gextending the spaces according to the new needs of customers“.
The restart of shops and shopping centers must coincide with a new way to manage spaces and products, both in the window and inside the store. The customer wants to move safely, wants more information on products and services, wants an experience, where possible, increasingly integrated with digital channels.
– How to make the showcase space effective and captivating
– How to structure a layout effective, proceeding by areas
– How to build the most suitable merchandise sequence for the sales space
– How to identify the focal points and those of greatest attention to the customer
– How to integrate the technology within the store, in a manner consistent with the layout
- Identify the changes underlying the system 'visual'
– Redesign the shop windows and layout with consistency with respect to the new needs of customers
– Renderand effective and attractive product display
– Integrate technology with Visual Merchandising rules