GDO and Digital Innovation: how to face the evolution, without making the revolution
Retail Hub in partnership with Blue Yonder organizes the following virtual conference, dedicated to the world of large-scale distribution, to analyze the opportunities offered by the epochal revolution driven by digital technologies, to redefine the operating, collaborative and distribution methods, improving profitability.
The aim of the meeting will be to:
- Understand how retailers can accelerate and amplify the benefits of digital innovation
– Know the concrete results obtainable from the innovation of the supply and distribution processes, protecting the investments already made
- Analyze successful cases
- Listen to the point of view of authoritative protagonists of modern distribution
Introduction by the Moderator
Armando Brescia, Director, Modern Distribution
TOccelerare and amplify the boastsdays of innovation on the retailer business:
New flexible, adaptive and ... "bionic" digital platforms and scenarios
Ivano Ortis, Managing Director, BCG Platinion
Manage the predictable, but also the unpredictable to understand, optimize and react quickly in a discontinuous market.
Concrete results, measurable, obtained and obtainable by retailers thanks to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Massimiliano Taglienti, Solution Advisor AI / ML, Blue Yonder
ROUNDTABLE - Market scenarios and approach to innovation
- How do consumers' purchasing habits change?
- Change Management, how has the attitude of internal stakeholders changed with respect to technological innovation?
- As a retailer modern needs to adapt its strategy in procurement and logistics processes?
Giancarlo Paola, Commercial Director Unicomm and CEO of GMF
Maurizio Barsacchi, Director of Innovation and Systems, Conad del Tirreno
Carlo Zanutto, Information Systems Director, Il Gigante Supermarkets