- This event has passed.
Retail Connect: insights
03/12/2020 | 14:30 - 16:00
The impact of pricing strategies on retailers and customers.
With this in-depth analysis we will analyze the continuous and promotional pricing strategies to dynamically adapt prices to changing market needs. Through the analysis of successful case histories and collecting the opinions of industry players, we will discuss online and offline pricing tools and policies, to make retailers' strategies more efficient and effective, and to meet the new shopper's needs.
14:30- 14:45 "Present and Future of retail: how to enable the potential of innovation"
- Ivano Ortis, Managing Director, BCG Platinion
14:45- 15:00 "The advantages of Machine Learning applied to pricing: Presentation of the Guess case"
- Julien Jacotey, Head of Planning and Allocation, GUESS
- Daniel Botey Garcia, VP Global Inventory Management, GUESS
- Francesco Galati, Director, Pre-Sales, Retail EMEA, Blue Yonder
- Alessandro Barchetti, Digital & Innovation Director, Unes
- Marco Selmo, Purchasing Manager, Carrefour
- Federico Stanghetta, Marketing Sales Director, CONAD Adriatic
- Stefano Polla, Commercial Director, Euronics Italy
- Stefano Gambolò, Marketing Director, Selex Commercial Group
- Giuseppe Bertini, Logistics and Supply Chain Director, Coop Italy
- Manuela Schlecht, Marketing & Format Manager, Promotre Consortium
- Emanuele Sala, Commercial Director, Maxisport.com
- Raffaele Cormio, Shopper Marketing Manager, Selex Commercial Group
- Matteo Fattori, Innovation Manager, Bricofer
Moderator: Stefania Lo Russo, Editorial Director, Modern Distribution