- This event has passed.
Retail Analytics: Challenges & Strategies
08/10/2020 | 14:30 - 16:00
How to optimize profitability through data analysis, the definition of predictive models and machine learning
#newretail today is made up of experiences, products, customers… and data. Analytics and predictive models are the new currency to determine the success of one business over another. But how can we optimize the opportunities that the collection and analysis of big and small data can offer today? With this webinar we will try to identify the best strategies for analyzing and decoding the information collected to maximize the business performance of our chains. Because tomorrow belongs to those who know how to analyze today to predict the future.
Takeways of the meeting:
– Understand how to use predictive data and models for business strategies
– Know the concrete results obtainable from the optimization of Analytics processes
– Analyzing success stories
"Retail Analytics Strategy" edited by Tommaso Casartelli, Manager, Jakala
“Analytics beyond technology: some successful experiences” edited by Alberto Romanelli, Domain Expert, SAS
- Elisa Adamoli, Retail Manager, Antony Morato
- Alessandro Patruno, Business Intelligence Manager, Valentino
- Alfredo Russolillo, Head of Global CRM, Bally
Moderator: Marco Mancinelli, Editorial Director, Technoretail