- This event has passed.
Out of Home Connect
08/09/2020 | 14:30 - 16:00
Out of Home Connect: Boosting Innovation
In this meeting we found ourselves discussing the revolution that is taking place in the Out of Home sector, between temporary and structural changes that Covid is bringing to the out-of-home market (both from the point of view of demand and supply) , and levers on which it is necessary to intervene in order to make the most of the HoReCa channel.
- The future of the sector between back to normal and new normal
- Digitization in the OOH: how much will omnichannel strategies affect the horeca?
- How the relationship with the customer changes
- How to rethink physical spaces and operations
'The Future of HoReCa " edited by Alberto Mattiello, Head of Future Thinking
"Changes in consumption outside the home and channel strategies" edited by Gianluigi Crippa, Partner, Jakala
- Claudia Trazza, Managing Director Food Solutions, Unilever
- Antonio Civita, Chief Executive Officer, Right Sandwich
- Fabrizio Contardi, Global Director Trade Marketing, Asahi International
- Gianpaolo Grossi, General Manager, Starbucks Italy
Moderator: Armando Garosci, Journalist, Largo Consumo
Start Up Partner