Tenth appointment, next April 14, 2021 from 2.30 pm, with the training course on GDO organized by Retail Hub and Modern Distribution: Sustainability as a competitive advantage: the birth of new "hybrid" strategies and models.
With the growing importance of Corporate Social initiatives Responsibility (CSR), companies have increasingly felt the need to integrate social and environmental aspects into their business logic. Today, sustainability has become in effect a source of competitive advantage, which requires companies to innovate models and strategies, which concretely put the creation of shared value for society and the environment at the center.
– How the theme of sustainability is changing and what are the fundamental features of this change
- The differences between CSR, sustainability and sustainable development
- What are the new models and strategies adopted, in particular with reference to B Corp and Benefit Company
- How to define the areas of social and environmental impact: the B Impact Assessment
- Examples of companies that have made sustainability a source of competitive advantage
Professor: Giacomo Ciambotti - Adjunct Professor of Business Strategy at theCatholic University of Sacred Heart
Alessia Bonifazi - Head of communications & CSR, Lidl Italy
Myriam Finocchiaro - Communications & CSR Manager, Granarolo
For participation in the course there is a fee of € 149.00 + VAT.