Second appointment, the next September 24, with the training course on the Pharma world organized by Retail Hub is Pharmacy Scanner: “Loyalty in the digital age: lcustomer profiling and customization of offers“.
Most companies have customer data at their disposal, but how best to use it to attract the consumer back into the store, whether physical or virtual?
OBJECTIVES: Lhe customer loyalty is a key activity to be successful in the long run, as well as the best investment in terms of ROI. During the course the participants will understand which are the best tools to profile customers and the strategies to build an exclusive and lasting relationship.
- the market: pharmacies, parapharmacies, herbalists, gdo.
- the customer: getting to know him in order to understand and anticipate changes in consumption and behavior
“Being CRM”: the importance of the relationship
- knowledge: because information is the basis of knowledge.
- relationship: because it is important to maintain the relationship with one's customers.
- experience: how to keep the customer at the center of our attention.
The loyalty card as a starting point for building CRM
- profiling and segmentation: the secret of personalization
Loyalty as a sales tool
- the collection of customer data
- the analysis of quality data
- how to incentivize purchases
- how to be unique in the eyes of your customers
The appointment will see the participation of the teacher Mattia Soragni (Expert and trainer of Digital Marketing Strategies) and, subsequently, a roundtable with Vincenzo Masci (Purchasing & Marketing Director, ADMENTA Italia-LloydsFarmacia Group) e Simona Laing (Chief Executive Officer, Grosseto Municipal Pharmacy Group).
For participation in the course there is a fee of € 149.00 + VAT
In Partnership with: