Second appointment with the online training of Retail Hub, dedicated to the HoReCa world "Digital marketing for catering“.
The module dedicated to the Digital Marketing Plan is a practical path to design promotion, communication and relationship in the digital age, in a functional and consistent way to the target of your business.
- Acquire and define innovative digital and social strategies
- Identify technological tools to improve workflows, management and automation
- Set up an integrated planning of communication, promotion and sale of the product
- Identify performance measurement techniques and planning and scheduling systems for digital communication work
- Prepare a plan of digital food marketing for a renewed business culture and digital evolution.
- Intercept and plan successful web, digital, technological and social tools to integrate and harmonize with daily work
- Define targets, company objectives, competitors and focus on the company Vision and Mission, essential to renew the offer and the Brand Reputation.
The appointment will see the participation of the teacher Nicoletta Polliotto (Teacher, Author and Curator of books and series on the HoReCa world), of Davide Pinto (Entrepreneur and Restaurateur) and of Pietro Ruffoni (Founder & CEO, MyCIA).