Third appointment with the online training of Retail Hub, dedicated to the HoReCa world "Content Marketing for Restaurants: producing captivating texts, images and videos“.
In an increasingly digital and increasingly competitive world, it is essential to have a good operating model but it is increasingly important to communicate effectively and capture the attention of potential customers. The module dedicated to Content Marketing for Food is a practical path essential to face and understand the importance of designing persuasive, interesting and always welcome contents.
– Prepare an audit and an analysis useful both to analyze the contents used so far and to increase results and communication effectiveness
- Draw up guidelines for designing quality content that is fresh, original and appropriate to the target but consistent and aligned with the identity and commercial offer
- Establish strategies and techniques for designing, creating, programming and engaging through content
In the training course you will learn:
- Strategies of analysis, creation and distribution / interaction through contents.
- Design, programming and monitoring tools to identify the most popular topics, terms and tone of voice to use for your target and in the various channels and contexts.
- Integrated design of textual content, images, video, audio, cards
Nicoletta Polliotto – Teacher, Author and Curator of books and series on the HoReCa world
Andrea Graziano, Owner, FUD
Alessandro Petrella, Founder & CEO, My Good Client