Registrations are open for the second edition of theExecutive Master “Innovation in Retail", organized by Retail Hub, which will start next June 21, 2021.
The course will allow participants to develop retail marketing and digital strategy, necessary to operate in the retail sector to win over the consumer.
The main topics covered will be:
• Understanding the logic of branding and distribution channels
• Identify new models Omnichannel
• Investigate the digital transformation both in the marketing area and in the sales area
• Discover the store through the eyes of the customer (customer journey, shopping experience)
• How to build an innovative and effective assortment
• Comparison with successful startuppers in the retail sector
Who is it for?:
The course is aimed at middle management operating in industrial and retail companies in the field: Marketing & Trade Marketing, Sales
The course will be divided into 10 training modules, which will be delivered online, and will include: video recordings of the lessons, teaching material and exercises.
First lesson: June 21, 2021